- Meditation is best for you to do between 3am-6am.
- Eat breakfast early. Start with a nourishing tea that has no caffeine. Add milk and a natural sweetener to your tea. Cardamon, clove, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, and fennel teas are excellent.
- Shower in a mildly warm bath or a gentle shower.
- Use a dry wash cloth to exfoliate your skin. Apply a lot of warming oil.
- Mild exercise is great, like tai chi, walking, and grounding and calming yoga.
- Stay away from cold wind and dampness. But when exposed, be sure to cover your neck, chest, and head.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Vata Daily Routine
Posted by Bhuvaneswari at 12:43 PM